Must sell pedals to eat, pay rent .....

companyman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Get a haircut and get a real job

I am not a long hair , I work in the food service industry, have for over 20 years. It has always been like being a plumber or a nurse, you could always find work...not so much anymore. I have worked with White House chefs and served Diplomats , Senators and White House staff, now I can't get a {censored}ty corporate Restaurant job.

• Members

I actually would eat ramen noodles every day if they were not LOADED with sodium. I like them.

Anyway Ive been out of work and in trouble. Try having two young kids and a wife going to school and being in the same shape. Thank God for the gigs I have coming in but they dont come close to getting it done. Good luck.

• Members
I actually would eat ramen noodles every day if they were not LOADED with sodium. I like them.

Anyway Ive been out of work and in trouble. Try having two young kids and a wife going to school and being in the same shape. Thank God for the gigs I have coming in but they dont come close to getting it done. Good luck.

someone always has it worse...good luck man, mojo sent ! :thu:

• Members

That's what I love about education. Teachers are always needed, and our salaries go up every year, without fail.

(I guess that job security balances the fact that even with a Masters, I'll still be making less than $40K a year...)

• Members

That's what I love about education. Teachers are always needed, and our salaries go up every year, without fail.

(I guess that job security balances the fact that even with a Masters, I'll still be making less than $40K a year...)

ummm....I have a B.S.in Art Education and a Masters Degree in Fine Art...

Archived