Does anyone else find that Fulltone is a bit niggardly?

ninjaaron

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Based on your posts you strike me as sort of a dolt.
:idk:

Yes, this could be. I'm a bit under stimulated lately, and I can definitely see it reflected in my posting habits. I really need to get my ass in grad school before I degenerate anymore.

• Members

Weak vocabulary? Pretty sure everyone here knows what the word means. We also know that it's not a very commonly used word and the only reason he used it was for provocation when many other well known words would have sufficed to make his point. His immaturity obviously led him to choose a word close in spelling to a racial slur for no other reason than to be a jackass. Yadda yadda yadda.

• Members

Weak vocabulary? Pretty sure everyone here knows what the word means. We also know that it's not a very commonly used word and the only reason he used it was for provocation when many other well known words would have sufficed to make his point. His immaturity obviously led him to choose a word close in spelling to a racial slur for no other reason than to be a jackass. Yadda yadda yadda.

any thoughts on Fulltone, while your at it? should I go for an OCD or a FD2?

• Members

any thoughts on Fulltone, while your at it? should I go for an OCD or a FD2?

To further add to the {censored}storm, neither.

Get a Dano CO-1! Dano rulez!

• Members

Don't like tubescreamers so I can't recommend the FD2. The OCD is good, but I like the Cool Cat Drive better and it's only $20 so...win

I suppose the Dano doesn't have too much in the way of CS?

But at throw-away prices, I guess it hardly matters. I really need to check out these CC's sometime. Never tried one.

• Members

The pedal is solid and I don't forsee anything going wrong with it. Had a bunch of dano pedals over the years and never had one break. Except one time I bought a french toast used on ebay and it didn't work when it arrived. Mailed it back to Danelectro and they sent me a replacement the next week for free.

• Members

I suppose the Dano doesn't have too much in the way of CS?

But at throw-away prices, I guess it hardly matters. I really need to check out these CC's sometime. Never tried one.

I've heard several people comment on the good customer service they got from Dano.

• Members

sig

mike was most helpful with my tte conversion from 110v to 240v, even though he knew i bought second hand.
add to that the man has given us the deja vibe, ocd, fatboost:cop: , tte, and some decent wahs, plus helped the boutique world get started so.....

OP - if you want a fulltone, buy one. ive had close to every pedal he has released, never had an issue with any of them or mike.

• Members

sig

mike was most helpful with my tte conversion from 110v to 240v, even though he knew i bought second hand.

add to that the man has given us the deja vibe, ocd, fatboost:cop: , tte, and some decent wahs, plus helped the boutique world get started so.....

OP - if you want a fulltone, buy one. ive had close to every pedal he has released, never had an issue with any of them or mike.

Yeah, the pedals seem pretty solid. I'm just worried about not getting help on the off chance something goes wrong.

Maybe your right....

or maybe I need a Cool Cat.

Archived