Malekko Ekko 919

Aaron SS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! Great prices.

Any idea how much the Borg filter will be?

the Borg (and Boogie) prototypes have been made and are in Grant (of Wiard) possession for approval. AH will start a preorder for them on Mon, they should get them around the 15th of May. The price will be 225.00 for each filter, you may want to email shawn, because my guess is the first batch will go pretty quick.

BTW, i spent a bit of time with them before shipping off to Grant...it's not a sales pitch (i didnt design them...grant did) they sound fantastic!!!

• Members

you guys still going to make the E300/600 yeah?

also... what about that filter/s&h/bitcrusher dealy?! any news on that?

Yes, in fact the E300 is being redesigned and will be re-released. The hand built pedals will always be a part of Malekko, the new robot delays are just an extension.

The Holley Erectus is on a backburner...we have too many other things going on

• Members

the Borg (and Boogie) prototypes have been made and are in Grant (of Wiard) possession for approval. AH will start a preorder for them on Mon, they should get them around the 15th of May. The price will be 225.00 for each filter, you may want to email shawn, because my guess is the first batch will go pretty quick.

BTW, i spent a bit of time with them before shipping off to Grant...it's not a sales pitch (i didnt design them...grant did) they sound fantastic!!!

Thanks! Will do on emailing Shawn.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived