So I want to build a trini lopez style 335... where can i get the body from?

Kid_A

• Members

wasburn delta king [i think] was $100 ish new, and a bolt on... just get a good drill as the hole might not match and keep the neck receipt if it is just too big/small for the pocket

...can you ask warmoth to not drill holes in the neck???

• Members

Daz, when I get home I'll check a couple of things out and give you some recommendations for bolt-on 335's that you could mod.

Andy, really appreciate that mate... ive been looking myself but i dont know whats {censored}e and whats ok...

I got a lead on some vintage, un-used bodies worth between

• Members

Daz, been trawling through my brain. Firstly, you might get lucky with Ventura guitars. Their top end guitars were pretty good, not truly top of the line, and it's fair to say their top guitars are going for pretty daft money now (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Howard-Roberts-V-1008-Ventura-USA-MIJ-w-original-case_W0QQitemZ260390233749QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item260390233749&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:3|65:13|39:1|240:1318). I've got a Ventura 12-string that I could probably drop out for

• Members
Daz, been trawling through my brain. Firstly, you might get lucky with Ventura guitars. Their top end guitars were pretty good, not truly top of the line, and it's fair to say their top guitars are going for pretty daft money now (
). I've got a Ventura 12-string that I could probably drop out for

Archived