Um.... you might want to get an Earthquaker Tone Reaper real quick.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm on the list!

As far as being skeptical, Nitefly is a crazy fuzz freak who knows exactly what he's talking about, if he says it's awesome and starts a thread about it, then it probably is. And for only $150, you can't really go wrong. Worst case, you flip it and since it's limited run, if it is as good as he says it is, you probably won't loose anything on it.

How does it clean up by the way?

• Members

It cleans up nicely.....not fuzz face nice but nice. It feels more like a signal loss than just turning down the gain if you know what i mean. It is essentially a tonebender mkIII type fuzz.

oh man, why was i not made aware of this from the start? I ordered a soul bender, I could have gotten one of those. They look amazing!

• Members

damn, Jamie rocks. I think I got a response within 2 minutes of shooting off the email. Been wanting to try some EQD for quite a while now so this oughtta be a great place to start. I really want a Hoof too but I just have so damn much fuzz already. Oh well, I guess one (or 12) more won't hurt...

• Members

What are the differences between the Hoof and the Tone Reaper? I know one is a Muff and one is a Tone Bender, but how do these differ in sound? Just ant to know if I'm covered with my Hoof, or if I should be thinking about the Reaper.

• Members

What are the differences between the Hoof and the Tone Reaper? I know one is a Muff and one is a Tone Bender, but how do these differ in sound? Just ant to know if I'm covered with my Hoof, or if I should be thinking about the Reaper.

:lol:

Archived