ot- who here DOESNT have a cat or a dog for an avatar?

mytee2.0

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mine's 3 chronically, genetically drunk Irishmen (I don't know if they have lisps or not). They definitely slur, however.

As to cats, I have 1. Dogs, currently 2. Parrots, 1. I had to put my little schnauzer to sleep in December because of kidney failure (she was 12) and my daughter (8) wanted to show me the Boston Terrier at the pet store (my boy Petey died about a year an a half ago). Well, after going from the pet store to the pound and then to the SPCA and back to the pet store, we wind up with a puppy.

A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I had no idea what that was. I wanted an English Bulldog. If we had this puppy first, we would not have had the Boston, Schnauzer, 2 poodles (1 a rescue, the other a teacup stray that ran into our garage one morning when it was raining), or the Pit (a rescue) before "Scruffy."

He's so damn bad, he better be glad he's cute otherwise I would have thrown him out the window. :eek:

The cat is a feral tabby who minds his own business and the 105 lb Pit is afraid of him. The cat (my wife has had cats all her life and is the cat person, I never had one and did not like cats) chose me as its one and only friend. Now, he is Bull Kitty. :blah::freak:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived