Radiohead

Zietto

• Members

That doesn't make them good or bad whatsoever. Stupid argument IMO. Every Beatles song is easy to play, that doesn't make them suck at all. Their songwriting abilities are actually quite amazing, that's what makes them good. Shredding sounds like notes to me, and Radiohead doesn't do that. I like that.

There's no doubt that you can do amazing things even if you play the basic chords (see the late Beatles), but comparing Radiohead to Beatles it's ridiculous. It's not enough to have a good singer if the rest of the band play like beginners, see U2, if Bono was singing with skilled musicians he could have produced amazing things instead of all that boring stuff that we unfortunately have to absorb when we turn the radio on. And the funniest thing about Radiohead is the curriculum about Johnny Greenwood, if you read it it sounds as if they are talking about Mozart or Bach, LOL.

• Members
Oh yeah! If it had Thom's face and only played "Creep" it would sell tons. Knowing Radiohead, the thing would be programmed to chop your little friend off at the chorus.

:lol::lol:
This made me lol hard!

Archived