The "explain what your username means" thread

amarr1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I was in 7th grade, I registered a hotmail account under "funkyninja," because I really liked ninjas at the time (and this was before therealultimatepower.com). Some D-bag at school hacked the account, so I registered ninjaaron. (ninja + Aaron) - (A) = ninjaaron.

Registered everywhere with the same username ever since. It's never taken.

I even applied to to grad school using my ninjaaron@gmail.com account. I got in. :idk:

Now celebrating over ten years of ninjaarondom!
(or is it eleven... I can't remember)

edit: I still like ninjas, though perhaps not to the extent that I used to.

• Members
When I was in 7th grade, I registered a hotmail account under "funkyninja," because I really liked ninjas at the time (and this was before therealultimatepower.com). Some D-bag at school hacked the account, so I registered ninjaaron. (ninja + Aaron) - (A) = ninjaaron.

Registered everywhere with the same username ever since. It's never taken.

I even applied to to grad school using my
ninjaaron@gmail.com
account. I got in.
:idk:

Now celebrating over ten years of ninjaarondom!

(or is it eleven... I can't remember)

edit: I still like ninjas, though perhaps not to the extent that I used to.

Ninjas are heathens :cop:

• Members

crooked_rain.jpg

Lane driver

The forces against you, the rain

I know everybody wants to put you down

But I know everybody's gonna put me down

I want you

Because I'm rushing to feel you

But I won't set you down, I don't need to

Fly fly fly fly fly fly fly

Don't try try try try try

It's a brand new era, it feels great

It's a brand new era but it came too late

She won't let you know that I need a right to touch her

She won't let you wait for me

For me to touch you

Crowds of the people and voices and steeples and wedding rings

Wild are the horses and break-up divorces and seperate rooms from

My my my my my my my

I love your tinted eyes

So bad, so bad, so so bad so so bad

She won't let me break you out

When the picture's cut it free

Three of us is enough

It's the simple stuff I need

Can't you see the stuff I need?

Can't you see?

Can't you stuff me?

Stuff me.

• Members

Tool reference and lack of creativity. Was originally just Harry_Manback....but I got instantly and permanently banned for some reason....hence the "1".

I'm not too fond of it, really. Considering a change to Stiff_Peter...cuz my name is Peter and I have rigamortis.

• Members

my first name and my lucky number.... definetly would mind chaging it. when i registered i just picked it because i just wanted to check the forums out and didnt care. didnt think i would actually use them but now im hooked. appererntly there is a josh27... just great.

• Members

Jisatsu, from ?? which means Suicide. Taken from a online game I used to play where you would practically throw yourself at an opponent to kill them, instead of actually dueling with tact or skill. You died a lot, but more often than not, you would embarrass some over-inflated ego online gamer with your total lack of skill or talent used to defeat him(or her, most likely a him either way).

Also I think it's funny to see my Japanese friends get all worried when they see my handle Jisatsu. It's pretty serious over there. So that's why some times you see my handle as Jisatsulol, because to me, sadly, it's funny.

• Members
Jisatsu, from ?? which means Suicide. Taken from a online game I used to play where you would practically throw yourself at an opponent to kill them, instead of actually dueling with tact or skill. You died a lot, but more often than not, you would embarrass some over-inflated ego online gamer with your total lack of skill or talent used to defeat him(or her, most likely a him either way).

Also I think it's funny to see my Japanese friends get all worried when they see my handle Jisatsu. It's pretty serious over there. So that's why some times you see my handle as Jisatsulol, because to me, sadly, it's funny.

JISATSU IS SERIOUS BUSINESS

:facepalm:

• Members

i know one of the forumites really likes my user name and he laughs at it a lot, probably because he speaks spanish too and he reads it in spanish and if you translate it to english you would be listening to a dude saying something like:

TEEEEEEETTTZZZZZZZZZZ

or titssssssssszzzz

Archived