Stereo Blender Pedal?

blujosh

• Members

To do all that with one pot you'd definitely need some digital control going on. Pots are just resistors with variable resistance which is why you can use them to control most anything in some way, but to control all that stuff at once I'd imagine a digital control scheme would be necessary.

I dunno. This kind of thing isn't really my specialty. I'm more adept at making things sound weirdly {censored}ed up than transparently blended.

• Members

Budget solution:

Take 2 Morley FX Blenders and a piece of plywood. Glue the plywood across the tops of the 2 treadles. BOOM; you now effectively have a stereo blender with a single blend control.

Looks ghetto as hell, but for the price you can't complain.

• Members

i think you missed the part about the blend. also the longest word in the thread title. good work, {censored}.

That is what the single channel mix knobs are for.

You are a big {censored}ing failure.

I'm not aware of anything in pedal form that will do what you are after... a small format mixer will do it, but you may have to utilize two faders (or knobs, depending on the mixer) to achieve the blend you want.

You (OP) mentioned wanting to blend additional stereo effects into the stereo output from your pedalboard. If I may ask (just to get the wiring / signal flow straight in my head), what will you be using for those additional stereo effects? Is it from a rack unit, or other pedals? Are those effects also being generated from your guitar signal - IOW, are you using a splitter somewhere along the line to route the guitar's signal to the "additional" effects unit(s)?

Archived