READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 07-14-09

• Members

PRICE DROP/UPDATE

118infr.jpg

2005 fender cyclone, this is the second to last production year of this guitar, and it was in these two years only that this color came out. It's carmel metallic with a tortoise guard and it's still my favorite looking cyclone of all time. These are great guitars that have awesome features 24.75 scale, deluxe series hardware. I'll be sad to see it go, but I need a jazzmaster in my life.

$380 shipped conus

280m4ol.jpg

Yamaha rgx-420s. This guitar has a broken volume pot, but I've neglected it for the year or so I've owned it. everything is in great condition(minus one volume pot of course) but I'd definitely like this guitar to finally get a good home, hopefully among yamaholics. It's honestly on par with a lot of the ibanez rg's i've played and it has a blowout switch which turns on the bridge pickup directly wired. Great feeling and playing guiar

$150 Shipped conus

Boss dc-2- Missing one silver button cover, the actual button underneath is still there and the pedal is 100% functional. I'll get pics soon. $185 Shipped

PM me with offers or for more pics. I also have a pearloid pg to throw in the the cyclone.

Thanks

Kevin

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm looking to sell my JamMan because I'm moving for college in about a month and I don't see myself using it there, and I'm trying to build up a pedalboard. It's in great condition, comes with box/manual/adapter. No problems at all. Looking for $225 shipped/paypal'd CONUS OBO. I'd consider these things for possible trades (+/- cash if necessary):

Ernie Ball VP Jr.

Roland EV-5 expression pedal

ST-200 or Korg Pitchblack tuner

Xotic RC Booster

VL Sparkle Drive

Maybe a Pedaltrain Jr.

I'm going for the ability to get a versatile jazz fusion-esque sound (and I'm going to try to get into UM's Steely Dan ensemble), so if you have anything that you think you can convince me I should use to get there, feel free to make an offer.

0715090116.jpg

• Members

DSCN0328.jpg

shake - shaker box/electric maraca. great for experimental/industrial percussion type sounds and harsh noise. built like a tank. each is extensively tested and abused before it ships to ensure quality and durability. this run is called the "Gunmetal Edition". they feature a durable black hammertone powder coat and spent shell casings and bird shot as the shakables. you know you want one - $22.99 + $3 for First Class or $5 for Priority shipping in the United States. $10 for Priority Mail to Canada and Mexico. $12 for Priority mail to Europe. Thanks!

3 LEFT!

Audio Demo: http://www.divshare.com/download/7598515-0e2 (Thanks delaydecay!)

I take paypal only. U.S., Canada, Mexico and Europe only for now. Thanks!

PS. Devi painting not included.

DSCN0324.jpg

Mellowtone Wolf Computer - Perfect cosmetic and working shape. #95. One of the final six that were built. Awesome glitchy fuzz tones as well as some classic overdrives. I really hate to see it go but the $$$ is desperately needed. Needs over wants. Comes with original box and swag. - $OLD shipped/paypal

No trades. Continental U.S. only. Thanks.

• Members

FOR SALE/TRADE:

A pair of DiMarzio PAF Classics with nickel covers

A pair of unknown chrome covered humbuckers - 16k

Chrome Grover 3+3 tuners

Red Llama clone - battery hog, needs DC jack

"Mojo Face" Fuzz Face clone

EH Stereo Pulsar

Crybaby wah

Dano Chicken Salad vibrato

Roland Micro Cube

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Squier Telecaster w/ Tonerider Vintage Plus pickups and 5 way switching

Zildjian ZHT cymbals - 20" crash/ride and 20" flat ride

Make offers.

• Members

Pedals and Gadgets:

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso. Early model.

2vta5hd.jpg

Make an offer.

Boss RC-2 with footswitch mods.

100_3680.jpg

$185

Ebow Plus.

32270_180px-EBow.jpg

Make an offer.

Guitars:

No-Name Strat Copy.

-HSS pickup configuration with Volume(1) and Tone(2) controls, and 5 way switch.

-24 Fret bolt-on Maple neck.

-Angled headstock.

-Brown with Pink polkadots.

No clue what company makes this, no name anywhere on it. Plays good, sounds good (comparable to a MIM Fender.) Has one of the best necks I've ever seen on any guitar.

2mzmf12.jpg

2ajxfeb.jpg

2ypjcoz.jpg

k4y1vs.jpg

wahqbl.jpg

No clue what to ask for since I don't know what it is. Just toss a price out there, or even better, a trade.

Other

Mods for Boss RC-2's.

One footswitch stops the loop while its playing, and sets the tempo of saved loops while they are stopped, the other footswitch cycles through saved phrases. (This mod makes battery use impossible.)

100_3680.jpg

Video Demo by Crxsh(awesome fourmite).

oU8daIYOTeY&

$30 for one footswitch. (Your choice of stop or change phrase.)

$45 for both footswitches.

Matched Set of GTEL34R-2's.

Maybe 10 hours on tubes, still plenty of life left.

8ywe9t.jpg

$15.

Interested in all trades, especially if it's an Offset Fender.

Really want a Jazzmaster(can add cash where necessary.)

• Members

Selling:

Matchless GPR preamp. One of 30 ever made. Almost mint condition! Including original footswitch. Price dropped to $1700 shipped & pp'ed.

Last GPR gone on eBay for $1575 without footswitch!

102_1001.jpg

Mike Matthews Red Army Overdrive! 1st Russian Sovtek Muff! Shipped and PP'ed price- $600 or trade for Foxrox TZF, BJF Dyna Red + cash.

redarmyod.jpg

Human Gear Animato Distortion. Distortion used by Christian Wolstenholme in almost all Muse songs. $230 or trade for Foxrox TZF, BJF Dyna Red

102_1133-1.jpg

• Members

1971 Popular Electronics/Southwest Technical-Psych-Tone-Melody Synthesizer-$329.

Ptone.jpg

Link to MP3 download of Psych-Tone Demo of pitch octaves.

http://www.savefile.com/files/2165009

What the Psych-Tone does

This is a new (1971) and unusual approach to music synthesis. The sounds it produces are modern-to say the very least-and the operation is extraordinarily simple. Technically, this is a "psuedo random sequence generator" operating as a tune computer with tempo, voicing selection, tone shaping and pause gates.

Beethoven couldn't synthesize music like a Moog, nor could he be programmed to turn out a melody of the listeners own choosing. The "Psych-Tone" doesn't do those thing either, but is a real computer of synthetic music. Set up on it's internal computer are 1728 different 63-note sequences that can be selected and combined with any of 63 pause combinations to produce 108,864 different melody lines. These melodies can be played at almost any tempo, pitch or volume and they can be played forward or backward, right side up (normal Scale) or upside down (inverted scale). Six different voices are provided and the user has full control of the attack, decay and sustain of the output.

Because of the wide flexibility of the controls, the musician have the sound of a violin, a piano, or something like nothing you ever heard before. On occasion, the music may sound familiar but it is more likely to have a science-fiction flavor with many wild tonal sequences.

The Psych-Tone can be used with its internal monitor speaker; it should be connected to an external power amplifier to take advantage of the various voices and the sustain, attack and decay provisions which are not available when only the monitor speaker is used.

91 Prescription Experience Pedal-Non PCB-Fuzz/Octave Fuzz/Ocatve Fuzz Swell-Mint Condition, Box, Manual-$189.

EXP.jpg

Brand New! ZVEX Ringtone TT-$389. One Time Package Deal! Free USPS overnight Express Mail Shipping! Free Swag! Check it out on ebay. New Listing 7-15-09

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270431863367

ringtone.jpg

Get them while you can!

Vintage 1966 Vox Treble Booster-$99. Shipped

VOXTB.jpg

Vintage 1969 Vox Wah Wah-I am the original owner-$220. Shipped

VoxWah.jpg

Vintage 1966 Vox Distortion Booster Vox 60's Distortion-$120. Shipped

VoxDB.jpg

Promotional Quite Riot Mask-$60.

QRiot.jpg

Promotion Marshall Stack Water Bottle-$25.

water4.jpg

Contact me if you have any questions or wish to make an offer. :wave:stompboxman@aol.com

• Members

1986 Pro Co Rat - $160 shipped

'76 script reissue dyna comp (mint) - $130 shipped

Maxon OD-808 - $90 shipped

MXR Distortion III - $40 shipped

NYC Big Muff - $45 shipped

Not interested in trades, unless you have a fender rhodes and want to make a trade you will regret later on.

• Members

For Trade/Sale

Frantone Peachfuzz.

my favourite fuzz. hence im firm on the price

$280 shipped

awesome thick silicon fuzz with a fuzz face/muff marriage sort of tone. perfect for almost every fuzz application. very loud too

witch & kot gone.

peachfuzz available again.

trade for/towards:

Foxrox cc2 w/si card pref

Lunar Module

DSC_0648.jpg

• Members

Sea Foam Green Jay Turser Surf Master : http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2377650

IMG00047.jpg

BC Rich Exotic Classic Mockingbird: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2255999

harmony-centralpictures002.jpg

Trans red BC Rich Assassin FX6: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2334434

DSCF0602.jpg

See-through black burst BC Rich Classic Deluxe Eagle: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2255624

harmony-centralpictures009.jpg

The links are to the thread on the guitar shown that I have up in the classifieds section. Feel free to check my eBay feedback for reference under the username "cowabungamusic". PM me if you want more info or if you have any questions... thanks!