OT: NGD

blood5150

• Members

Hopefully I'll soon have an Ibby LP copy to join yours... still gotta meet up with a guy from CL.

HNGD!!

you were the guy looking at the white one right? That inspired me to get this one... I mean, Ive always thought about picking one up on the cheap... but that white one is a beauty...you should definately get it.

• Members
Dude, I think it will be more than a lowly 'beater'.

They are amazing guitars. I sold my gibson les paul within a fortnight of getting the ibanez. I have an SG copy from the same time which is also kicks my gibson SG's ass.

enjoy yr NGD!
:wave:

This. Those lawsuit Ibby's are sweet! Congrats :thu:

• Members

you were the guy looking at the white one right? That inspired me to get this one... I mean, Ive always thought about picking one up on the cheap... but that white one is a beauty...you should definately get it.

Yup, that's me. I started a new 3 week contract job and haven't been able to get out to check the guitar and now I'm going to Santa Fe until Monday. I'll probably grab it, but I gotta see it first!

• Members
Dude, I think it will be more than a lowly 'beater'.

They are amazing guitars. I sold my gibson les paul within a fortnight of getting the ibanez. I have an SG copy from the same time which is also kicks my gibson SG's ass.

enjoy yr NGD!
:wave:

Exactly!!!

Thats a stunning guitar and a crazy cheapass deal too... jealous..

• Members

So I got it delivered to my job today... looks much cooler in person than the pics... It was missing the little rubber tip to the toggle switch, so i went to a little mom and pop music store on my lunch break to pick one up...

The strings were loosened during shipping to lessen the tension on the neck...

When I get home I will tune it up and see how it plays....

• Members

... so I took it out to a jam on saturday and I must say it sounded great.. was playing through a DRRI with a Skreddy CDMKII, Skreddy Echo and some other noisemakers.. the pups really sound great and it felt "good" in my hands...

The action was a tad high for my liking so I had it sent out for a proper set-up...

Definately dont regret my $350 purchase... maybe I got lucky.

Archived