Predict Nirvana's first partner...

amarr1

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

l_9c1132648d8344bdb07b0545122501c7.jpg

That red head to the left of me? Nah, too annoying.

Bandpit.jpg

The...wait, no, just...no.

l_4152958e32040ab0607bb858fb2b7152.jpg

THat girl? Nah, she's really annoying, and really hipster now.

l_f407f3525ac94f379c6ae6e55d741e03.jpg

How about that o...WAIT, THATS NOT EVEN A GIRL!

l_52bb62dadd2f406788cf9649389b2812.jpg

I just don't know, to many to choose..

l_ec51b82593214137af2e38596d0f7aa0.jpg

AHA, the blond on the left would do, real sweet girl, pretty hot too!.

clones001.jpg

Or maybe one of these fine ladies that I've been hanging out with.

• Members

I say it's going to be some average gal he will wait to get to really know her, and probably piss her off a few times for NOT making a move sooner, but will some day seal the deal just because alcohol or she attacks him due to her being furious he hasn't tried to tap that ass yet and is completely impatient.

• Members

I say it's going to be some average gal he will wait to get to really know her, and probably piss her off a few times for NOT making a move sooner, but will some day seal the deal just because alcohol or she attacks him due to her being furious he hasn't tried to tap that ass yet and is completely impatient.

also, this seems very likely to happen. at least to somebody like him, if not him.

• Members

The {censored}ed up part about that, is it's probably 100% accurate :facepalm:

• Members

I know your type, Nirvana. You're one of those kids that doesn't fancy themselves to be cool, but you still think you're cool because you behave in a whimsical manner that makes up for your akward nature. I'm on to you. :cool:

Archived