And the earth collapsed beneath me, for it was hollow.

NITEFLY182

• Members

who are you talking to? i said that as a joke... i didn't think the 2 situations were at all parallel.

I knew it was a joke. I was thinking the same thing, that this thread needs more name calling and random accusations. But I think we've had enough of that drama for one day:facepalm:

I too want to see what this does. Damn postal carriers! Who was the carrier btw?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup still nothing on any preset. Maybe that vactrol was just a faulty one and it took a little bit for it to finally give up. All the wires on the PCB are connected though so Im guessing you are right about the vactrol.

email'd

• Members

Have you met yourself?

There's nothing inherently wrong with being a hypocrite so don't take it to heart. Just cut out the holier-than-thou's and you can make up any degooped FSB project you like, safe in the knowledge that you aren't doing anything you've criticised a large group of others for doing.

Done the HoneyBee yet? :poke:

• Members

There's nothing inherently wrong with being a hypocrite so don't take it to heart. Just cut out the holier-than-thou's and you can make up any degooped FSB project you like, safe in the knowledge that you aren't doing anything you've criticised a large group of others for doing.

Done the HoneyBee yet? :poke:

I guess its safe to assume you have never changed your mind once after seeing that the impact of something was much less than you thought it would be.

• Members

Yeah it looks like that box was actually just loaded into a giant slingshot at the post office and thrown towards Nitefly's doorstep. I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

Archived