Ted Kennedy dead at 77

Faldoe

• Members

I hope this means that liberalism is dead also.................don't flame me, I'm sad that he's dead, but as soon as the Kennedy/King day people die the sooner this country will get over the mistakes of the "Civil Rights" era..............Sad ,But True:cry:

So tell me - what are the mistakes of the "Civil Rights" era? I mean I know "Civil Rights" are bad - but what were the mistakes?

• Members

I hope this means that liberalism is dead also.................don't flame me, I'm sad that he's dead, but as soon as the Kennedy/King day people die the sooner this country will get over the mistakes of the "Civil Rights" era..............Sad ,But True:cry:

Um... What? I'm curious about your definition of Liberalism?

Sad news about Kennedy though.

• Members

Let's turn this into an argument about whats wrong with America

• Members
So tell me - what are the mistakes of the "Civil Rights" era? I mean I know "Civil Rights" are bad - but what were the mistakes?

Swinging the pendulum way way to the left..............where the "White" man got the short end of the stick(two wrongs don't make a right). White Guilt took a blind eye to reverse discrimination and became too Politically Correct. Causing a backlash of defensive racism that exists today(albeit undercover):wave:

• Members
Swinging the pendulum way way to the left..............where the "White" man got the short end of the stick(two wrongs don't make a right). White Guilt took a blind eye to reverse discrimination and became too Politically Correct. Causing a backlash of defensive racism that exists today(albeit undercover)
:wave:

Yeah, poor whitey has it sooooooo bad these days.

• Members

What the {censored}.

• Members

Swinging the pendulum way way to the left..............where the "White" man got the short end of the stick(two wrongs don't make a right). White Guilt took a blind eye to reverse discrimination and became too Politically Correct. Causing a backlash of defensive racism that exists today(albeit undercover)
:wave:

No wait, what the {censored}.

Archived