New Alice in Chains album

warioblast

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
If your looking for a 90's band that changes with every album you have to look no further than Stone Temple Pilots. They caught a lot of heat earlier in the careers from the media, but they don't have one album that sounds remotely like the other.......

And yet, strangely, every album manages to sound like someone else :)

• Members

its sick
all the haters who say its betraying Layne can suck a dick

the drummer even said they are carrying on for their love of music and as a tribute to Layne which is {censored}ing awesome

also they made some sick songs on this record that have a new sound but still have the Alice in Chains feeling and flavor

• Members
No, nickelback is definition of
:facepalm:

I am not wrong on this one. Nickelback is fabricated bull{censored} radio rock. AIC was good, but not good enough for Cantrell to still retain his cool dude points. If the dude was my best friend, it would be the same way.

Nickelback to me perfectly represents what's wrong with popular music these days, if not modern society as well. The fact that you can have such a blatant lack of talent and still be the "#1 rock band in the world!!!11" and sell millions of albums shows what a sorry state the average music purchasing individual is in. There is nothing creative or unique about their music; it is simply boring maintstream modern rock created for the sole purpose of selling albums, not creating artwork.

So, for someone to work with a band who, in my eyes, is ruining music as a whole, makes them pretty much working with the enemy. Nickelback is at the head of a wave of {censored}ty bands who are removing creativity from modern music. I'm not sure what JC was thinking, but touring with them has taken away all of his "good musician" points, forever.

matt from iowa, i agree with some of the above

- the other matt from iowa

Archived