Zoom G2R - Richie Kotzen Pedal

Johansolo

• Members

im gassing bad for one of these...

img10293779418.jpeg

especially after watching the youtube demo from Mr Kotzen...

i know a regular G2 would be the same...but what can i say...im a big RK fanboi!

anyways thinking about getting this just for playing DI through Cubase and recording for scratch tracks before recording with mics...ive been thinking about replacing my behringer Vamp2 with it...

the only thing holding me back from clicking buy it now is the lack of midi in/outs...as i loved being able to hook my vamp2 to the software nad dialing in tones with the mouse on screen instead of holding 2 buttons while doing a handstand.

anyone have or used the G2R or the regular G2 and care to comment on its range of tones? or ease of use...especially with regards to recording???

• Members

I have a G2.1u and I've been very impressed with it. I bought it mainly for jams, rehearsals, etc. but I've gigged with it a number of times, even though I also have a Zoom G9.2tt. It's very easy to edit and I've tweaked some great sounds on it. The sound quality of this unit is very high.

• Members

with the usb port on the G2.1 U can you use it to edit the patches on the computer (eg via a zoom interface program?

i dont need the zoom as an audio interface as i already have a firewire presonus, but i would prefer to edit patches on the computer (which i did via midi on the vamp2)

• 10 years later...

Archived