I still can't believe I watched "Watchmen" till the end

warioblast

• Members

Hahahha.

Did you see it in the theater? When that sex scene came on my suspension of disbelief was completely trashed. Completely. Like, I was looking around the theater in wonderment, as if I expected Ashton Kutcher to show up and tell us we were all being Punk'd.

I cried out for help, and Zack Snyder said... "no".

I literally laughed out loud during that scene. It was an abomination.

• Members

i thought it needed to be longer to be coherent. it was too short to make sense, but far too long to be enjoyable.

the sex scene was awkward. take it from me and my avatar. especially because i was with someone who likes me, but i'm not really feeling like that.

but to be fair, that girl was a much better actress naked.

love,

eor

also, blue cocks. :freak:

• Members
I'ma let you finish, but Watchmen was one of the best superhero movies of all time. Of all time!

I agree....it had a lot more depth. Many people I spoke to didn't like it because they found it hard to follow. I agree to some extent. If you really focus on it, and not just expect it to be another X-Men or Spiderman, it's really a good flick. I think I'd enjoy it even more on a second viewing. Plus the action sequences where awesome and at least they didn't mask the blood and violence like in all the other superhero movies.

Watchmen. :thu:

• Members

I kinda liked it, but I agree with what Terry Gilliam said when he was working on it, it really should be a ten hour mini-series to let the story and characters breathe like in the comic.

I would totally watch this. I love the format. Band of Brothers is one of my favorite tv series ever made.

• Members

I would totally watch this. I love the format. Band of Brothers is one of my favorite tv series ever made.

I agree. My whole family watches together every summer. I think that would work very well for Watchmen too, just make every issue of the comic into a one hour episode.

Archived