behringer pedals!

hosebeast

• Members

i have the us600 and i love it. i'm getting the rv600 reverb and fd300 feedbacker/distortion for christmas, and couldn't be happier. i never really see anybody on here talking about them, which is weird considering how great of a value they are and how if they weren't made of plastic, they could really give boss and digitech a run for their money.

who has them/loves them?

• Members

Never tried one but the slow gear clone sounds interesting

I've tried the original and seriously, there's a reason they didn't make too many. Very limited functionality, the thing it does can be done a lot better with guitar's volume knob. But that's just my opinion.

• Members

I have the US600, it tracks brilliantly to be honest. If you head to my band's ReverbNation profile here and listen to the track 'I Hate You' that is the US600 harmonizing two octaves down on one of the guitars through pretty much the whole song. The outro riff probably shows it the best.

It works great for +1 octave Whammy-type stuff too, even without an expression pedal in my experience.

Honestly, I can't fault it, especially for the price. I use it in almost every song. It's awesome.

• Members

I have the US600, it tracks brilliantly to be honest. If you head to my band's ReverbNation profile
and listen to the track 'I Hate You' that is the US600 harmonizing two octaves down on one of the guitars through pretty much the whole song. The outro riff probably shows it the best.

It works great for +1 octave Whammy-type stuff too, even without an expression pedal in my experience.

Honestly, I can't fault it, especially for the price. I use it in almost every song. It's awesome.

Awesome, I'll check the track out later when I get a chance. Looks like I'll defo have to check one out, maybe next year, Christmas isn't exactly the best time for gear acquisition (at least for me anyway).

• Members

I got the Fuzz and sold it. Not bad for $30, but there are better ones out there.

@justheartforher, welcome to the world of fx. The next step is to read your manual, find out what drive pedal the Behringer is emulating, and go buy that pedal. Repeat the process until you have a giant board full of pedals, then buy some more.

• Members

Their RMS series pedals are pretty amazing. I have the Echo Machine & have an RV600 on the way ($38 new on Ebay). Love their stereo thruputs to my twin Vox Cambridge 15s. I've done lots of jamming over at a bud's who has like 4 friggin pedalboards chuck full of booteeky peds. We track everything via ProTools, and I'm amazed when we hear back what we did, those cheep little Behringer's sound damn good & even he admits it.

You need a flashlight & a magnifying glass to see the setting on the damn things, but you can't beat them for the $$ outlay & how good they sound. :thu:

• Members

anybody tried the fd300? how's it hold up against the boss one?

i haven't played the boss but it it sounds good.

the trem pan is amazing as well as the rv600. those were the 2 that made my board. the slow motion was on there for a little bit too.

Here's the problem.... the jacks go out quickly... even just sitting on my pedalboard. If they just reinforced the jacks it would be so much better.

• Members

i haven't played the boss but it it sounds good.

the trem pan is amazing as well as the rv600. those were the 2 that made my board. the slow motion was on there for a little bit too.

Here's the problem.... the jacks go out quickly... even just sitting on my pedalboard. If they just reinforced the jacks it would be so much better.

Rehouse them ftw?

I wanna try a couple of these for a cheap board. So the RV600, the EchoMachine and the US600 are cool? what else?

Archived