Boss/Roland FS-6 Foot Controller/Switch $40

ProductionMan

• Members

again you just prove my point that the lamest people live on the msg boards. get out and do something man, crazy concept but there are other things in life besides 2000 posts on forums. just a thought, now {censored} off and i'll fix my threads now that you have graced me with the rules.

• Members

damn, sorry bro.
didn't realize
i should combine them all. i guess i figured people had other things to do with themselves
then monitor a forum
like that.
sorry to get your panties in a wad

Wow, you're a cocky mother {censored}er for being such a n00b.

1) Didn't realize? There's a sticky at the top of the page. You should read it.

2) Forums have moderators... have you never been to a forum before? Better things to do?! Phll, our mod, has plenty on the go.. but he volunteers his time to make sure HCFX doesn't turn into complete a {censored} storm. Way to insult the dungeon master.

3) GTFO.

• Members

just further proving my point. and im no noob but thanks. ive actually been on here for years w a different name and never had a problem or even had someone say a word to me like that. maybe its bc i had my info and credits in my other profile. funny how people will speak when they have no clue who you are. sorry to those i offended, this is just silly.

• Members

wow, and the vultures come in. maybe YOU guys should read phils sticky on civility etc. i didn't make an alt, i'd stopped using my old HC account a long while back and just got back on the boards. apparently things have changed and everyone is rude now. its fine, delete my threads.

• Members

can we delete your face instead?

no ben, but what you CAN do is stop posting on forums so frequently and spend more time on your music. from what i just heard, your songs could deff use it and they have this crazy concept called 'pitch correction' for bad vocals these days....maybe look into that next time you want to post some childish response on here instead. work on your OWN {censored} before you come at someone you don't know . a simple 'hey man you slipped up, be careful with those forum rules' would have sufficed.

• Members

haha, you guys are hilarious. really. sorry i got all of you on a tangent this morning. god forbid someone actually do something really bad. jesus christ.
im done here
, keep talking and bashing if you like.
i have a life to get back to now.

I guess when leaving a forum and deciding to get back to "real life," the next logical step is to upload an avatar.

:freak:

You ain't going NO where baby.

• Members

you're right, im not going anywhere, im having too much fun looking into the people that were bashing me. not one of you is doing anything legit. which is PROB why you are all so quick to hate and jump on someone for something so silly. seriously though, keep typing, you become more witty and hilarious by the second. ok, now im really done. you people have a great day. now go practice like a good little scrub benny.

• Members

you're right, im not going anywhere, im having too much fun looking into the people that were bashing me. not one of you is doing anything legit. which is PROB why you are all so quick to hate and jump on someone for something so silly. seriously though, keep typing, you become more witty and hilarious by the second. ok, now im really done. you people have a great day. now go practice like a good little scrub benny.

fly on sweet spirit. fly on.

• Members

which side of the foot controller makes you GTFO?

the same side that let you think it was funny to post that lame attempt at a joke. now let this thread die so everyone can get back to their wonderful day. again,sorry i offended you guys with my mis-use of the rules/posting guidelines. MY BAD, didn't realize it resulted in getting crucified and bashed like that. grow up.

Archived