What music should I get my lame 18 year old cousin for Christmas...

cobalt-60

• Members

I know that Hammerlord has their stuff on Amazon.com.

The lead guitarist is my neighbor across the street. If they don't have stuff available to order online or locally and I can just pick one up and mail it or get you in touch with him. Probably too late for Christmas though.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, no weed and King Crimson. He would turn to... evil science.

I know that Hammerlord has their stuff on Amazon.com.

The lead guitarist is my neighbor across the street. If they don't have stuff available to order online or locally and I can just pick one up and mail it or get you in touch with him. Probably too late for Christmas though.

Yeah, I was so caught up with finals I forgot all about getting them music. I just finished yesterday. I called everywhere for Hammerlord. I'm in CT, so that's like 3 phone calls. I might just have to go with Dethlok and hope he doesn't have it. Tell your neighbor he's {censored}ing brutalz for me. Next year Nick is so getting Hammerlord.

• Members

I was in the same boat a little over a year ago. My nephew loves the metal, but never really dug 'that old guy stuff' like Iron Maiden. At least he didn't think he liked the Maiden. But then one weekend in the summer of '08 I bought him Piece of Mind and Somewhere In Time, and I took him to see them play in NYC. I'm pretty sure his head did end up exploding, and no he's a pretty big Maiden fan.

Archived