When will...

amarr1

• Members

becoming a fan of useless {censored} on facebook cease? :facepalm: I'm tired of seeing friends become fans of, 'staying up late'... Everyone enjoys that, asshat. Please, do yourself a favor and put yourself to sleep or have someone else do it for you, good ole' euthanasia. :thu:

/rant

• Members

YES! I hate that {censored}. My brother is a huge culprit of that

"_____ became a fan of Texting while laying down and dropping the phone on your face, That feeling you get after you sneeze, No Dad I won't let you sing in Rockband...

you get the point. I only become fans of actual objects or people. Not this {censored}

• Members
When will social networking cease? Soon, I hope.

Honestly? :facepalm:

Myspace... I'll agree with you on that, is awful. Only musicians use myspace in my area, and even then, use facebook too.

Facebook... Although the chat feature sucks, everything about facebook is legit. Great way to connect to some of your friends, good procrastination tool, etc.

Xanga... Leave.

• Members
I don't know why everybody is fond of sites like Facebook and Twitter in the first place.

Facebook is a good way to connect to friends. It's also how I know some of you people on HCFX on a first name basis. :cop:

Twitter sucks. Except Stephen Colbert's tweets, the rest is {censored} though.

Archived