Sad Thought:The Art Of Writing Notes In Class Is Dead To The This Generatin of Kids

mikeoxlong

• Members

If Al Gore can say he invented the internet, then I invented texting... sorta

I remember in the early 90s they had this Texas Instruments graphic calculator that cost $130 and you could plot X/Y axis and text formulae in it. Me and the girl beside me would write text notes in ours and when the teacher turned her back, we'd swap calculators and read what the other wrote/answered. It was dorky as hell, but penile demands > all at 16.

These brings back so many memories of being in math class in like 6th grade and just typing notes about girls being hot and stuff. Awesome.

• Members

Not many guys would admit to that
:freak:

I am seriously part of that 8% of kids that draws dicks (not as bad as seth) but even to this day, if i see a friends car with dirt or snow on it it's getting a massive veiny detailed cock drawn on it.... often i drawn a face along with it to which the cock is going into and my friends name with an arrow pointing to the face.

I'll also draw the occasional pair of tits or funny comment.

In highschool my friend never washed his car, I drew 2 giant dicks on the left and right side of it and he left them on there for like 3 months, it was hilarious... everyone called it the dick-mobile.

• Members

I am seriously part of that 8% of kids that draws dicks (not as bad as seth) but even to this day, if i see a friends car with dirt or snow on it it's getting a massive veiny detailed cock drawn on it.... often i drawn a face along with it to which the cock is going into and my friends name with an arrow pointing to the face.

I'll also draw the occasional pair of tits or funny comment.

In highschool my friend never washed his car, I drew 2 giant dicks on the left and right side of it and he left them on there for like 3 months, it was hilarious... everyone called it the dick-mobile.

Holy {censored}. We just became best friends. My friends do this all the time, it's awesome, but I have a dick on my windshield that I haven't cleaned off yet.

• Members
I drew dicks on graphing calculators....almost daily. I also drew a really nice golden gate bridge.

We still passed notes when I was in high school, not as much as right back before texting got big in the class though.

Superbad_Page_1_Image_0001.jpg

• Members

Study periods are the time for note passing. In lessons, at least there is something to pay attention to (ie the teacher), in study periods all you do is look at your books, so you resort to sending bizzare and funny messages to pass the time.

Archived