Which OD for me?

DRGUN

• Members

i play through a roland jazz chorus and ill be using a musket for my higher gain tones.

im looking for something to put at the end of my signal chain to use as a dirty channel.

so far im kinda leaning towards the DLS but ive been reading great things about the OCD and the crunch box as well...

whaddayall think?

• Members

I also use a JC-120
and
a Musket.

I run an OCD into the Musket and it sounds heavenly. The OCD by itself is great as well. I would recommend it over all of the others, but that's only based on demos I've seen of them.

how much gain can you get with the OCD into a 100% clean amp?

• Members
own it and am selling it.

:thu:

aaah you didn't like it? i used to play one of those level and gain maxed on mode 2 into my old JC120 and loved it =]

Boss HM2 mixed well with the JC120 but might not be the sound your after, i'd try out a Dano Drive which sounds really good through my SS Fender especially if your playing at higher volumes and it's cheap

• Members

The OCD can give you tons of dirt into the Jazz Chorus. More than I can every find usable. I have the Musket for heavier stuff. And hey, so do you. I would make you a clip, but my OCD is at fulltone for repairs. No problems with the build, I just {censored}ed it up by tripping over it with the cables still in.

• Members

The OCD can give you tons of dirt into the Jazz Chorus. More than I can every find usable. I have the Musket for heavier stuff. And hey, so do you. I would make you a clip, but my OCD is at fulltone for repairs. No problems with the build, I just {censored}ed it up by tripping over it with the cables still in.

is there a song you can think of with a similar amount of gain to the OCD dimed?

Archived