Firebird update...

companyman

• Members

The Maestro Vibrola does go a tad out of tune, but i'm alright with that. It's not much out of tune when it does happen. I like the bridge/ middle pickup selection.....it has a really nice, distinctive tone that's halfway in between a Les Paul and a Strat, with a nice attack to it. I can always tell that sound the most out of all my guitars.

• Members
The Maestro Vibrola does go a tad out of tune, but i'm alright with that. It's not much out of tune when it does happen. I like the bridge/ middle pickup selection.....it has a really nice, distinctive tone that's halfway in between a Les Paul and a Strat, with a nice attack to it. I can always tell that sound the most out of all my guitars.

holding tuning is the most important thing in a guitar IMHO, I agree on the middle and bridge pickup setting...georgeous! :love: it took a long time to get the pickup heights adjusted, but now that I have them right...:love:

• Members
Wow, I didn't know you could just rub gold off of hardware. Neato.

Looks good!

lol...obvious stuff is obvious I guess, I just thought it would take more of a chemical reaction for it to come off that easily. I could have been more thorough, but it grew tedious after a while...:lol:

Archived