Anyone Own A Matchless Amp?

hot_karl

• Members

stop trolling me march off lames.... I know u hate me and all... and that's cool with me. You're an alright dude. But don't try to pull that jedi {censored} on me, it doesn't {censored}ing work, I've tried it, with the voice and hand motions done perfectly saying legitimate statements like "you want to take your shirt off" or " you wiilll put your hand down my pants".... multiple times to several different people...... I'm just letting you know, it doesn't work.... that movie is total BS.

• Members

stop trolling me march off lames.... I know u hate me and all... and that's cool with me. You're an alright dude. But don't try to pull that jedi {censored} on me, it doesn't {censored}ing work, I've tried it, with the voice and hand motions done perfectly saying legitimate statements like "you want to take your shirt off" or " you wiilll put your hand down my pants".... multiple times to several different people...... I'm just letting you know, it doesn't work.... that movie is total BS.

• Members

interesting, what did u not like about the chieftain?

It was so dull and lifeless... Marshall DSLs sounded better to me... try the HC30 though...

And yes, these amps are stupid heavy. My blackcat head is almost the same weight as an AC30! :eek:

• Members

It was so dull and lifeless... Marshall DSLs sounded better to me... try the HC30 though...

And yes, these amps are stupid heavy. My blackcat head is almost the same weight as an AC30!
:eek:

yeah I'm not too worried about weight, I've lugged a vt-22 on tour a few times, and those things weigh considerably more than my twin.

I'll give the hc30 a shot, hopefully I can find one in a store to try out first.

• Members

Hope you like ice pick treble ear bleeding piercing sound. Cuz that's what your gonna get with a matchless. They do cut through though.

Seriously they are very well built amps. Look great but all of them I played were way way too bright for my ears. I like a good full sounding amp with some sack in the low end.

• Members

Hope you like ice pick treble ear bleeding piercing sound. Cuz that's what your gonna get with a matchless. They do cut through though.

Seriously they are very well built amps. Look great but all of them I played were way way too bright for my ears. I like a good full sounding amp with some sack in the low end.

hmmm, i am also a lover of low mids and bass, as I tend to play an octave lower often.... i dunno, I'm just looking for an awesome amp that will work well with my board.

• Members

I've noticed that but I think they really shine when in a full band mix. It's hard to demo an amp unless it's with a band imo.

Archived