Well, I'm off!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, I hate your opinion because you represent everything that's {censored} about this forum all rolled up into one person, it's really quite amazing.

and what bias is that then?

Oh boo hoo. It's not like it's hard to avoid off topic threads. Besides, there are a TON of on topic threads, and a lot of members of this forum specifically post about their gigs because this is a community, and we all like to check each other's music out. I'd say an overwhelming majority of threads on this forum pertain to at least music and a majority still pertain to gear.

• Members
Oh boo hoo. It's not like it's hard to avoid off topic threads. Besides, there are a TON of on topic threads, and a lot of members of this forum specifically post about their gigs because this is a community, and we all like to check each other's music out. I'd say an overwhelming majority of threads on this forum pertain to at least music and a majority still pertain to gear.

boo hoo? I'm not crying, if you think I am then I'll 'pertain' you are mistaken.

community? Well good luck with that because I don't feel part of it anymore.

:wave:

• Members

i did like ned. didn't see of his latest crash and burn threads but he was very knowledgeable and a fun character to have around.

melx i know you're pretty pissed with this place and have been for a while, but it woudn't be the same here without you, stick around? :)

• Members

And look how the forum has survived

:wave:

I don't think anyone has implied that the world (or forum) would end without their presence, maybe only in your mind. Just that it's pretty retarded now with endless puerile bull{censored} totally unrelated to the forum section title, which is afterall what encouraged many of us to join in the first place, long before you made your first "teh lulz" post. If you get off on that then enjoy, I sort of lost interest when I realised my kids should probably babysit many of the posters here.

• Members
I don't think anyone has implied that the world (or forum) would end without their presence, maybe only in your mind. Just that it's pretty retarded now with endless puerile bull{censored} totally unrelated to the forum section title, which is afterall what encouraged many of us to join in the first place, long before you made your first "teh lulz" post. If you get off on that then enjoy, I sort of lost interest when I realised my kids should probably babysit many of the posters here.

Lol, you're right man. You are the bigger man. :thu: I need a baby sitter on Sunday btw.

• Members

Well of course I am, that was never under dispute. All you personally need to know is that since melx's post there have been two people ^^ who've told him they don't want him to leave the forum. Whereas if you left tomorrow no one would even know. Read into that what you will.

Good day.

• Members

Well of course I am, that was never under dispute. All you personally need to know is that since melx's post there have been two people ^^ who've told him they don't want him to leave the forum. Whereas if you left tomorrow no one would even know. Read into that what you will.

Good day.

Lol what a joke. Not gonna even bother with a legitimate argument.

You're obviously a cooler cat than I in this the forum of off topic posters.

Read into that what you will, boss.

• Members
You should sell me that hofner or whatever guitar that I was I want to buy real bad.

Ha, yeah, the Hofner. I sent an email to a guy who rewinds pickups to see if he could wire it up like a Jazzmaster since 2/3 of teh pups are dead. He said the poles aren't wide enough so it'd be more like a hot Strat which I do not want. I have to sell another guitar to have mone for getting the pups rewound and some other parts to get her up and running. Since I can't get the pups rewound like a Jazzmaster, I'll just go w/ the stock sound, maybe a little hotter.

To tease ya a little more:

Hofner%20175%20solid.jpg

• Members
Ha, yeah, the Hofner. I sent an email to a guy who rewinds pickups to see if he could wire it up like a Jazzmaster since 2/3 of teh pups are dead. He said the poles aren't wide enough so it'd be more like a hot Strat which I do not want. I have to sell another guitar to have mone for getting the pups rewound and some other parts to get her up and running. Since I can't get the pups rewound like a Jazzmaster, I'll just go w/ the stock sound, maybe a little hotter.

To tease ya a little more:

Hofner%20175%20solid.jpg

ooooh ho hooo you tease! I think about this thing every night before I go to bed.

Archived