Favourite Radiohead Album?

Lock

• Members

Hey if you enjoy em that's great. I personally don't really care much for them, but I've also known a lot of annoying Radiohead fans which can put you off a band.

The same thing applies to Tool. I love Tool the band but for a while got put right off them due to their obsessive annoying fans. Heck the same thing happened to me with Metallica, in fact a lot worse.

• Members

HTF can anybody say "In Rainbows"?

This is the most boring {censored} I ever had to listen to. It's sad to see a once fantastic band go down, but Radiohead lost their edge and creativity after "Amnesiac".

Oh, and there's nothing better than "OK Computer", fo sho.

:cop:

• Members

Jesus am I the only guy who voted for Kid A? It's actually a tie between that and OK Computer.

Bluh! Kid A is where they lost me. I thought that album was cool for about a week, and then I realized they were just ripping off Coil (a-la the Musick To Play In The Dark albums).

The Bends is my fave, but OK Computer is runner up for me... those two are definitely their best, IMO.

• Members
HTF can anybody say "In Rainbows"?

This is the most boring {censored} I ever had to listen to. It's sad to see a once fantastic band go down, but Radiohead lost their edge and creativity after "Amnesiac".

Oh, and there's nothing better than "OK Computer", fo sho.

:cop:

give it a few more listens for real, my friend who had never listened to radiohead heard me playing it in a car and first described it saying "what the {censored} is this {censored}? it sounds like girls touching eachother"

He was forced to hear it a few more times and now radiohead is one of his favorite bands, in rainbows being right up there. I didn't really like it at first but now i love it.

• Members

give it a few more listens for real, my friend who had never listened to radiohead heard me playing it in a car and first described it saying "what the {censored} is this {censored}? it sounds like girls touching eachother"

He was forced to hear it a few more times and now radiohead is one of his favorite bands, in rainbows being right up there. I didn't really like it at first but now i love it.

I can totally understand. To each is own.

But I tried desperately, won't like it. I guess it's because I started listening to them in the "Bends" era, and they've gone through a lot of changes - maybe too much for me.

Ah, I can't even troll correctly, it's a damn shame!

:facepalm::D

• Members

So since the world is ending tonight, we might as well conclude that people like OK Computer the most, Amnesiac is underrated (or maybe overwhelmed by Kid A love), and that one other person does think that Pablo Honey is better than later Radiohead.

Archived