OT - Been a strange few weeks...

Kid_A

• Members
:(
ah man sorry to hear about your situation... seems everyones breaking up at the moment!

I moved to Dalston, just off Kingsland Road, gorgeous place actually... staying in my mates spare room

I'm in the process of moving out as well. I feel like my life has been on pause for the past 3 months. It really sucks, I can't wait to live it back to the full level it deserves to be lived.

• Members

that is crazy, but seriously man, get off the anti-depressants asap. They make you lifeless after a while.

A friend of mine recently committed suicide... She was on anti-D's, she had nothing to be sad about, but the pills made her feel nothing, and since she had just finished her doctor degree, she had faith in the medicine, but it ultimately let her down.

I'd rather do mdma every day than take antidepressants

• Members

that is crazy, but seriously man, get off the anti-depressants asap. They make you lifeless after a while.

A friend of mine recently committed suicide... She was on anti-D's, she had nothing to be sad about, but the pills made her feel nothing, and since she had just finished her doctor degree, she had faith in the medicine, but it ultimately let her down.

Yea i have been putting them off for a long time but things got quite bad for me, and the doc said it would help when i get some therapy... it really has helped though. Taken those dark clouds away and let me see clearly again... MDMA? Bring it on!

• Members

Man that really sucks, so sorry to hear that.

I've gotta say though, anti depressants get a really bad name when they are SO much better than they used to be. I work with people each week who get all kinds of relief and help from them. Sorry to run in close to the bone there, but it's something I've personally seen help lots of people and do recommend. It's like any treatment I guess, a lot more complex than just being for or against.

• Members

I feel your pain

I've had my GF for about 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my dad if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was PISSED, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my dad had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we aren't together anymore.

Should I just get off the computer and start swinging at him like a man?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pics of my GF for you lot as I know you'll ask.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3034/85743524.jpg

• Members

I feel your pain

I've had my GF for about 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my dad if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was PISSED, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my dad had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we aren't together anymore.

OR

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3034/85743524.jpg

orsonbobby.gif

• Members

I feel your pain

OR

I will give you this, I certainly laughed.

• Members

I feel your pain

OR

Thought we had another shampoozie on our hands.... well played sir.

Archived