NPD!

Guest Guest

I wish mine didn't outsmart me. Sold it after realizing that the controls are completely counter-intuitive to me; I could get great sounds out of it, but failed every time I tried to replicate said sounds after fiddling with the knobs.

• Members

Yeah, it is very very loud. I don't think I've ever went past 1/4 volume on mine.

Congrats. Make sure to take the back off and mess with the trimmers in there.

Oh I will! Only had about 10 min or so today so I didn't mess with those... but I still got enough playing in to see that this beast can do super compressed or all out ballz to wallz fuzz!

• Members

Cool! All of the Way Huge pedals seem to be fairly loud. I have a Pork Loin and just got a Fat Sandwich. The internal trimmers do make a difference. I got the FS, tried it out, and it didn't seem "right" to me. I opened it up, and noticed one of the trimmers was turned all the way down, so I put it back to noon (one of two distortion clipping trimpots) and it made a big difference. I bought it used, the previous owner never played with the trimpots, which is why I think he sold it. I'll play around with it some more too, but I'm out of town at the moment, but they do make a difference. Then use the front controls to fine tune the sound.

Archived