Anyone else think Don Henley is probably a huge dick?

big_cat

• Members

Ive seen the eagles live twice. though I love the eagles Don henley definently puts off the vibe of a pretencious dick. In fact Glen also kind of comes off that way. Not as much as Henley, but still does. Timothy B. schmidt seems cool. Of course Walsh is {censored}ing great. In fact at both concerts it seemed the group didnt fully lighten up till Joe Walsh took the reigns and did a number featuring him. I digress.

I agree with the OP.

• Members

I also have an inkling that Jeff Goldblum
has
a huge dick.

From first hand accounts I can say Jeff is most certainly a sweetheart. His first day on Law and Order Criminal Intent he stood in line at catering with a crew call sheet and introduced himself to every last crew member and was quite possibly the most down to earth fellow Ive met in a while. He does all the trademark Goldblum stuff (hand on chin pontificating) in real life and is a joy to be around.

• Members

From first hand accounts I can say Jeff is most certainly a sweetheart. His first day on Law and Order Criminal Intent he stood in line at catering with a crew call sheet and introduced himself to every last crew member and was quite possibly the most down to earth fellow Ive met in a while. He does all the trademark Goldblum stuff (hand on chin pontificating) in real life and is a joy to be around.

i like hearing good things about actors i like.

but his dick, SAL. it's gotta be massive!

• 10 years later...
  • Members

Henley testified to a congressional committee, to whom he whined about how little money he makes because of YouTube being too loose on copyright infringements. Henley testified he has 60 people -- 60!!! -- in a room for 5-6 days a week policing the web for infringements and writing take-down notices. He is a HUGE DICK!!

Archived