North-East (England) HCFX meetup! - if anyone's interested?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i wasn't really keeping score, we were all pretty evenly matched.

iow we were all terrible
:D

haha, indeed. I'm kinda glad there wasn't a snooker table... that would have been a disaster. :lol:

Deuchars, my favorite new ale too.... never seen it down here though, but maybe that's because I wasn't looking for it.

• Members
that's the place but wow, what a terrible review
:facepalm:

i wasn't really keeping score, we were all pretty evenly matched.

iow we were all terrible
:D

honestly though,it breaks my heart that over here all the young folk are going to cattle markets on a saturday night,with {censored} names like kristal,and barcode :facepalm:

who wants to drink {censored}ty watered down beer in a club the size of an aircraft hangar,playing {censored}ty dance tunes,with three pissed off bar staff for like 2000 people and only a two cubicle jacks?

I applaud you fellas for going to a local boozer,having a few decent beers and a bit of banter :phil:

• Members
honestly though,it breaks my heart that over here all the young folk are going to cattle markets on a saturday night,with {censored} names like kristal,and barcode
:facepalm:

who wants to drink {censored}ty watered down beer in a club the size of an aircraft hangar,playing {censored}ty dance tunes,with three pissed off bar staff for like 2000 people and only a two cubicle jacks?

I applaud you fellas for going to a local boozer,having a few decent beers and a bit of banter :phil:

:lol: I wouldn't be seen dead in somewhere called 'barcode' lol...

I forgot to say they were playing great music in there too, everything from The Clash to old Soul tracks, it was great, I felt right at home even though I was nowhere near my home. I can't wait to go again at Christmas. :)

Archived