The definitive "What you want EHX to come out with in the near future" thread.

amarr1

• Members

i think if they do pedals with presets that would be fantastic, such as a microsynth, Graphic Fuzz, etc, it will be awesome, how much easier is it with the pog2 with presets, think of all of these pedals with them too

i would also like to see an actual synth, and a actual amp.

Hog2 / Xo Hog
Freeze/Gliss Pedal
wah pedal

• Members

i think if they did a preset pedal that can be used with the pog2, so instead of having to scroll through all numbers, to get to the one you need, have 8 controls, so if one minute you need number 1, you press on number 1, next if you need number 6, instead of having to scroll through 5 more presets, that will probably mess up the sound, instantly tap the number 6 option.

i think this would work awesomely, and it would be a fantastic pedal, how it would be able to work im not sure, but i think they could devolp a way, to make it work with the pedal without having to mod it

• Members

how about 5 more deviations on the big muff pi.... they don't even need to really be related... just have muff in the name. muff chorus... muff screamer... gooey green muff discharge

this is in the works, people will pay for MUFF specially here :poke:

• Members

yes. XO Hog and 16 sec delay would be top of my list. the 16 Sec Delay could probably be re-badged as a dedicated looper.. but keep that modulation and maybe a filter effect for the looped/delay part.

• Members

how about 5 more deviations on the big muff pi.... they don't even need to really be related... just have muff in the name. muff chorus... muff screamer... gooey green muff discharge

this is in the works, people will pay for MUFF specially here :poke:

• Members

A hog, pog or synth with presets.

I'd buy a shaved muff where you could cut/add frequencies like the graphic fuzz

• Members

SMM/H with footswitchable presets, a la Pog 2

I would love if they came up with an SMMH with an external controller a la 16sec delay or HOG, add an analog sounding preset, trails and expression controlled parameters while we're at it.

Archived