I was thinking of going the PT-Mini route.

amarr1

• Members

I love my PT JR. Very compact and east to transport. Also I don't trip over it or have my bassist or singer strpping on it during shows.

Yeah, the PT Jr. is nice and small, but a PT Mini is really all I need. Actually, a PT-2 with this setup (minus the Micro POG) and a HOG would be tits. Although I'd be stealing from Loobs (aka Anderer) and we all know that forumite pressure is the reason not to do {censored}.

• Members

That's quite a nice setup.
:thu:

If you go this route, I'd suggest putting a jack on the outside at least for the m9. It is too deep to get a patch cable in once it's backed up to the rear plate. I desoldered the end of one of the hosa pancake jacks and soldered it to a 1/4" jack I had laying around.

• Members

Yeah, the PT Jr. is nice and small, but a PT Mini is really all I need. Actually, a PT-2 with this setup (minus the Micro POG) and a HOG would be tits. Although I'd be stealing from Loobs (aka Anderer) and we all know that forumite pressure is the reason not to do {censored}.

Damn, I meant to say PT Mini....:facepalm:

• Members

If you go this route, I'd suggest putting a jack on the outside at least for the m9. It is too deep to get a patch cable in once it's backed up to the rear plate. I desoldered the end of one of the hosa pancake jacks and soldered it to a 1/4" jack I had laying around.

or you can turn it around. :poke:

IMGP6660.jpg

• Members

{censored} that. join the club.

and for the record, I turned into loobs by accident. I wanted a HOG, and I already had a timmy, and a pt-2. and now I want an m9. Loobs didn't really have any bearing on that decision other than the fact that he loves it and I think I will too.

• Members

you should really just put those two pedals on the ground.

I thought about that but it came down to the fact that it's easier to transport this way, I don't have to bother rolling up and detangling two separate wall warts and I'm terrified of sheering a knob off of the m9 as it rattles around with cables, PSU's and another pedal in a bag it's not meant to be in.

• Members

batteries in the fd2 and one power cord for the m9.
:idk:

Just way easier this way especially since I'm playing at different churches 2-3 times a week these days. I've been looking for the easiest, lightest, convenient and versatile setup I can throw in my trunk.

• Members

multi-quote doesn't work, so...

Anderer: I'd like to but it'd also be hella costly. Plus, I'd actually use the HOG to it's full potential, not just for simple octaves or the organ sound. But for now, a Micro POG would suffice quite nicely. It's a fantastic pedal.

brianthewalrus: Nope, I use two loopers quite often. The M9 has a fantastic looper though.

• Members

multi-quote doesn't work, so...

Anderer: I'd like to but it'd also be hella costly. Plus, I'd actually use the HOG to it's full potential, not just for simple octaves or the organ sound. But for now, a Micro POG would suffice quite nicely. It's a fantastic pedal.

brianthewalrus: Nope, I use two loopers quite often. The M9 has a fantastic looper though.

Well then, that seems to be a pretty dirty idea you have there. Timmy for breaking up your speaker, 1590 for the heavies, Micro POG for polyfun, an RC-20XL for looping and an M9 literally for everything else. What more could you need?

• Members

Well then, that seems to be a pretty dirty idea you have there. Timmy for breaking up your speaker, 1590 for the heavies, Micro POG for polyfun, an RC-20XL for looping and an M9 literally for everything else. What more could you need?

Not much, plus it's compact and portable. :thu:

Archived