What would you like on the next M9/13 update?

amarr1

• Members

They also need a 'live' mode to lock effects in place, not open setup/tuner etc.

It's friggin annoying when my big feet it too many buttons or accidentally graze the mode selector and something {censored} happens...

+3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd love an isolation mode, say you have 3 effects running and need to go to the 4rth on its own, rather than tapping all 3 to turn them off why not hold down the forth a few seconds (like the tuner) to turn all the others off and that one on? would minimise dancing :)

• Members

I'd love an isolation mode, say you have 3 effects running and need to go to the 4rth on its own, rather than tapping all 3 to turn them off why not hold down the forth a few seconds (like the tuner) to turn all the others off and that one on? would minimise dancing
:)

In fairness, that's what Latch is for.

• Members

not if you dont want to move scenes or once the effect on question its on add a further delay etc, latch takes up a full scene remember and its not accesible that quickly at a gig. sure it does the job but its not ideal in my eyes.

• Members

Isn't Octo basically the same thing as this?

I really wanted to get an M13 a while back, but the lack of reverse reverb, modulated reverb, oscillating fuzz, and polyphonic pitch shifting kinda killed it for me. I would definitely pick one up if they had those though
:idea:

The Octo seems a bit more out of control to me YMMV

^Ritch are you listening, this man speaks for all of us!

Archived