NPD: Tone-Lok content.

• Members

Got one of these in the mail yesterday:

_c722652_image_0.jpg

It is hands down the best chorus pedal I have ever used. Plus, look at the knobs. They are capable of LOKING in my toanes.

I could throw it at a wall and my toanes would be LOKED in.

TONE-LOK.

37331116.jpg

Has anyone else had a chance to bear witness to the awesomeness of the TONE-LOK~!??

• Members
_c722652_image_0.jpg

Tell me about the chorus/flanger knob. I'd like to have a pedal that does both chorus and flange, but that can change from one to the other with a flick of a switch, without having to fiddle with the knobs between songs. So far, I was looking at the Electric Mistress, which only has 3 knobs, but if the switching on the Ibanez is smooth, I might get that.

Oh and

IN BEFORE THE LOK!

• Members

There's really only two complete dogs in the tone-lok line that I've tried. The smashbox and the phaser.

i had a ph7; i thought it was quite nice. didn't go as deep, and wasn't as syrupy as i wanted, which worked much better in a mix than my small stone.

• Members

Tell me about the chorus/flanger knob. I'd like to have a pedal that does both chorus and flange, but that can change from one to the other with a flick of a switch, without having to fiddle with the knobs between songs. So far, I was looking at the Electric Mistress, which only has 3 knobs, but if the switching on the Ibanez is smooth, I might get that.

Oh and

IN BEFORE THE LOK!

Hmm, I didn't really pay to much attention to the switching. I pretty much use the chorus mostly, but I will go home and play around with it/myself and get back to you.

• Members

Oh and

IN BEFORE THE LOK!

I have owned 2 CF-7's in the past, and the switching between chorus and flange, as well as the switching between normal and wack'd, was instantaneous, smooth and silent every time. It's one of the best bargains in the modulation world, and deserving of just as much love as the DE-7.

You can also do the feedback loop thing (output 2 into the input jack) and get some cool synthy noises. :freak::thu:

Archived