Gimmicky Noisemakers

p0lymath

• Members

Give me some. Preferably cheap. Right now I'm just running Box of Rock, Carbon Copy, and M13, so my first purchases (After a new guitar) will be a secondary looper (or sampler, or both) and some more dirt (TAPE I WANT A MOTH!).

I always forget to bookmark the {censored} I like, and all that really comes to mind right now is 4ms and Squarewave Parade, so I need some more exposure plus a memory jog.

Oh and they don't just have to be pedals. Devices I can run through my setup are welcome as well.

• Members

This one comes to mind..

[YOUTUBE]dJKNYRicVZY[/YOUTUBE]

Anything by Doug is pretty la-la-land.

The PitchFactor has some whackiness in it, too. Pretty steep learning curve, though.

Then there's the Space Station, Drasp's Line 6 mods, Teaser Stallion.. the usual stuff. The Goose is a little crazy. Inexpensive as well, I believe.

[YOUTUBE]Y9-zT6YBUbA[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

TAPE TAKE MY MONEY AND GIVE ME A MOTH :mad:

if I didn't have to sell so much blood and semen to get them, PLL and a Miniark would be top picks.

Bleep Labs stuff is awesome. Audible Disease makes suuuuuuuuper crazy stuff but I doubt I could use any of their stuff efficiently. Really I guess I just want random noise instruments.

Archived