OT: Just Got Back from L'Alpes-Maritime

• Members
Where did you go exactly ?

My wife is from Antibes, and her parents still live in the old town. We stayed there for a couple of days, then went to their home in Saint Cezaire Sur Siagne. We spent most of our time there swimming, wandering the village, drinking Suze, visiting the Grottes, and hiking the trails. On one of the days we drove to Mons :love:

Which department are you in?

• Members
My wife is from Antibes, and her parents still live in the old town. We stayed there for a couple of days, then went to their home in Saint Cezaire Sur Siagne. We spent most of our time there swimming, wandering the village, drinking Suze, visiting the Grottes, and hiking the trails. On one of the days we drove to Mons
:love:

Which department are you in?

I've never been there, I have been to Toulon & San Remo which aren't very far from Antibes. It looks like a quiet place. I wish I have family abroad.
I'm from Dijon, C

• Members
Macvin du Jura has to be my favorite wine. The Savagnins are amazing. I could get very fat on Comte, Morbier, and Saucisse de Morteau.
:D

I did get fat on French food while living in Paris... and didn't make an adjustment until recently. Off to the gym...

(ohawesomevacationgaldyouhadagreattime!)

Archived