So.....where is Natty?

companyman

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaaron

View Post

So Natty is Naterel and Netty is Netstar, right? Who's gone? I like Netstar. I'm pretty meh about Naterel.

Linguistic scholar'd. Naterel is gone.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86

View Post

what happened to that paragraph post? You were just being truthful with your thoughts.

Ha ha--sometimes I can really rip on people or things and the original post was one of them. "No love lost here" sums it up accurately in four words that ultimately contain way more disdain than those words would indicate; needless to say, I think Naterel's EHX bashing got really old, really quick, and as I enjoy some sarcasm and funniness, there's a good way to do it and a bad way to do it and his got out of hand, and he was appropriately banned--Phil had done it right. I'm surprised a perma ban hasn't actually been enacted, and i'm surprised it took this long to enact a lengthy ban.

• Members

View Post

what happened to that paragraph post? You were just being truthful with your thoughts.

Ha ha--sometimes I can really rip on people or things and the original post was one of them. "No love lost here" sums it up accurately in four words that ultimately contain way more disdain than those words would indicate; needless to say, I think Naterel's EHX bashing got really old, really quick, and as I enjoy some sarcasm and funniness, there's a good way to do it and a bad way to do it and his got out of hand, and he was appropriately banned--Phil had done it right. I'm surprised a perma ban hasn't actually been enacted, and i'm surprised it took this long to enact a lengthy ban.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Instrospection

View Post

you know in person he's actually pretty calm icon_lol.gif still random though

• Members

View Post

• Members

View Post

Good to know--some people's personality and humour doesn't translate to words very well; some people's persona doesn't translate well in words. I've known some really funny people in real life that just aren't the same online.

• Members

View Post

Good to know--some people's personality and humour doesn't translate to words very well; some people's persona doesn't translate well in words. I've known some really funny people in real life that just aren't the same online.

• Members

View Post

kinda like if jim carrey told jokes on a forum. it should be funny but just isn't

• Members

View Post

kinda like if jim carrey told jokes on a forum. it should be funny but just isn't

• 2 years later...

Archived