OT: why am I just discovering boxxy?

ninjaaron

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I guess you'll just have to ask your mom about that one.

My Mom has MS and gets around with a walker / wheelchair... Now imagine a wobbly old broad ass raping you with a giant black strap on. Lets call it the book of Suzanne.

Is that in your bible blog?

• Members

:facepalm:

HCFX =/= /b/

i'm sorry to disappoint, but you are quite mistaken my friend. :poke:

consequences will nevar be the same.

also, ninjaaron, riddle me this,

if my mom is a good christian but i go around and i've killed and robbed ppl and had premarital sex and not felt guilty about it at all, what happens when my mom dies and goes to heaven if when i die i go to hell...so if i go to hell, its not heaven for her anymore since im not there... :freak:

• Members

i'm sorry to disappoint, but you are quite mistaken my friend. :poke:

consequences will nevar be the same.

if my mom is a good christian but i go around and i've killed and robbed ppl and had premarital sex and not felt guilty about it at all, what happens when my mom dies and goes to heaven if when i die i go to hell...so if i go to hell, its not heaven for her anymore since im not there...
:freak:

No.

• Members

My Mom has MS and gets around with a walker / wheelchair... Now imagine a wobbly old broad ass raping you with a giant black strap on. Lets call it the book of Suzanne.

Is that in your bible blog?

Probably something like that, yeah.

• Members

A year or two ago i wasted a few hours trying to figure out if she's really dead.

I guess it was fake... dunno. Why did i give a {censored}. It's amazing how I can get sucked in to something that I really don't give a {censored} about.

Then... I discovered gorilla199. Now that guy has such raving lunacy full of unintentional awesome. Way more entertaining than boxxy.

• Members

if my mom is a good christian but i go around and i've killed and robbed ppl and had premarital sex and not felt guilty about it at all, what happens when my mom dies and goes to heaven if when i die i go to hell...so if i go to hell, its not heaven for her anymore since im not there...
:freak:

What if your mom never really loved you, and would prefer you not be around? :poke:

mind blown :eek:

Archived