Shall I do this?

Loobs

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess just keep in mind the flight from Australia is a bastard 23hrs or so, so she'll be well knackered and all she'll want is a shower / sleep / water / something healthy to eat.

Definitely. Hopefully she'll be thankful to have someone carry her bags.

• Members

regardless, good luck sir. Hope she appreciates the thought, i'm sure it'll go over great. Girls really appreciate the effort sometimes, and the fact you're going above and beyond to meet her really shows the effort has went into it.

Jeez, the things we'll do for women! :)

• Members

That's not too expensive at 25p a cup, but at the same time, you can pick up a nice packet of coffee for the same price that provides a lot more. Whatever suits, though.

I've not been to Flat White. The best, you say?

Yes, it's {censored}ing awesome. Next time you're in Soho, give it a try and report back to me. You'll not be disappointed.

That nice cafe on Broadway Market in Hackney near Victoria Park is awesome too, sure you know it down there. Great coffee. The little Argentine steakhouse down there is fantastic too. Very nice place. Take a girl there. It's called Buen Ayre.

http://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/venue/2:1533/buen-ayre

• Members

Yes, it's {censored}ing awesome. Next time you're in Soho, give it a try and report back to me. You'll not be disappointed.

That nice cafe on Broadway Market in Hackney near Victoria Park is awesome too, sure you know it down there. Great coffee. The little Argentine steakhouse down there is fantastic too. Very nice place. Take a girl there. It's called Buen Ayre.

I will do, sir. I don't really go that far West when in Soho, for some reason. And when I am there, I'm usually not drinking coffee.

Thanks for the tips, though. The second place is very near to me, so will have a look.

Archived