Big ups to Wilson for customer service

shipatsea

• Members

I ordered a standard wah to rock with my superfuzz. I gave him my address sans the suite number and the package layed in limbo for a bit. We could not find it and Kevin assured me I would get a wah one way or another. I'm the one that {censored}ed up. Damn! For realz?? What a guy.

I finally get the wah and it does not gel with my superfuzz. Does great with a fuzz face but not the superfuzz. Kevin offers to treat it as an exchange so I pay the difference on another wah. I sent him my super fuzz and the wah back. He records demos. I pick the Ten Spot II. Got it yesterday. World is alright and my wah is rockin. I was a pain in the ass customer and Kevin did me right.

• Members
ten spot II is my fave WILSON
:love:

it seems like the only one that would work right in front of the superfuzz. I don't know if that's because it's IC based or not. Whatever the rerason this is the one to pair with the superfuzz.

• Members

Couldn't agree more. I got a custom expression pedal from Wilson once, and he was more than helpful in helping mr trouble shoot it to get it working perfectly. Plus, my Ten Spot II is the only wah I've ever been able to really stand using. Haha.

yeah i had never played an ibanez so didn't know much about that wah. I do love this thing though

Archived