Underage EU doods: Hamburg vs Utrecht?

Lemmings

• Members
Hi Flo!

Sorry, I didn't check hc for a while. But you didn't miss out on anything good. The gig was quite a "nightmare-ish" experience. We used a lot of samples, everything worked well at the soundcheck. But when we actually started playing, the soundguy got mad at us because he thought we were playing too loud, turned of the samples, killed the monitors on stage and went outside... so we had to play the gig, couldn't here ourselves, had to substitude for the beats on the fly and I think it didn't help tony with his first stage-experience...

:facepalm:

And back OT: Hamburg
:thu:

Soundguys :facepalm: Be sure to leave a note when you have another gig going :thu:

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Super-old thread, but I thought I would update it for all interested parties. I got accepted into Bucerius in Hamburg for a semester so i'll be living there from September to December. Just need to find a place to live now :)

Other than Kayser's pedalboard(s) what are the other awesome sights I should be seeing?

Thanks for all the advice!!

• Members

Super-old thread, but I thought I would update it for all interested parties. I got accepted into Bucerius in Hamburg for a semester so i'll be living there from September to December. Just need to find a place to live now
:)

Other than Kayser's pedalboard(s) what are the other awesome sights I should be seeing?

Thanks for all the advice!!

Sights? {censored} sights, you'll be in {censored}ing Germany mate, your first priority should be wimminz. German wimminz > everything else.

• Members

enjoy hamburg, it's an awesome city with plenty of good gigs. Slightly gritty but very multi-cultural.

The only thing I would have said bout utrecht is that it's full of dutch women so that's a good plus too ;)

Congrats on all fronts!

Archived