Tallahassee doods

mis5dis6gis7

• Members

Cool. I used to live in Tallahassee, went to FSU. It's a decent town. Lots of parties to hit up. Loads of cute, easy coeds.

If you're going to TCC, see if they still have a film production class. I knew alot of kids who took that. They got to check out equipment from our (FSU's) film school equipment room to make their short films. It was a super cheap way to get decent equipment and crew together and make a film.

• Members

Cool. I used to live in Tallahassee, went to FSU. It's a decent town. Lots of parties to hit up. Loads of cute, easy coeds.

If you're going to TCC, see if they still have a film production class. I knew alot of kids who took that. They got to check out equipment from our (FSU's) film school equipment room to make their short films. It was a super cheap way to get decent equipment and crew together and make a film.

That's sound like a fun class. I will have to look into that.

I'm moving there so I can get back into college and maybe have some fun this time. Small town community college is the pits. Also there might be a girl involved.

• Members

You're all good dude. Now's the time to do {censored} like that anyway. Makes for good stories if not anything else.

Prior to the summer I would've said "See you there", buuuuuut G-Ville's more my bag. Tons of love for Tallanasty though. Some of my best friends are up there. You'll be able to find whatever you're looking for pretty easily there. Good luck. :thu:

• Members

Check out Class A Electronics/
Diabolical Amplification
in Railroad Square for amp repair, circuit bent oddities, hand made pedals and amps. If your here by next Thursday (Oct 7th) my band Bit Collector is playing at The Mockingbird with Pigeon a great heavy Tallahassee band.

Is Diabolical Amplification one/some of the guys from Electric Amps? Makes lower watt Electric/Matamp flavored stuff and some gnarly fuzz right?

• Members

Is Diabolical Amplification one/some of the guys from Electric Amps? Makes lower watt Electric/Matamp flavored stuff and some gnarly fuzz right?

Naw, not the same guys...but a similar description. John makes some nice low wattage amps a some really crazy fuzz pedals (The Fuzz Burgler comes to mind) and James does the circuit bent stuff. check out circuit-bent.com/blog/ for the electronics and classaelectronics.com/diabolicalamplification to get an idea of the amps they make.

• Members

When you get there, talk to the dudes from Cream Abdul Babar and tell them to get back together and start playing shows again.

I vaguely remember this band from back when I was there (1996-2000). Actually, I think I slept with a girl who had a thing with one of the guys in that band.

• Members

Naw, not the same guys...but a similar description. John makes some nice low wattage amps a some really crazy fuzz pedals (The Fuzz Burgler comes to mind) and James does the circuit bent stuff. check out circuit-bent.com/blog/ for the electronics and classaelectronics.com/diabolicalamplification to get an idea of the amps they make.

Checked out the site - it's the same company I was thinking of. I had mistakenly heard that it was the same folks from Electric Amps. Rad sounding amps.

• Members

When you get there, talk to the dudes from Cream Abdul Babar and tell them to get back together and start playing shows again.

I wish, they were baddasssss. About 1/4 of the band still live in Tally but the rest of 'em are spread around FL and perhaps elsewhere. Derek who played keyboards in CAB now tours with Mastadon!

Archived