Oxford Guitar Gallery - summer sale finally ending for the UK folks

HeartfeltDawn

• Members
Some cheap stuff still available...

http://www.oxfordguitargallery.com/sale.aspx

Side note: anyone local to Bath might be interested to know that Vintage and Rare Guitars has been closed since July, has been empty for a while, and the 'To Let' signs went up three weeks ago
:(

That's a shame :(

I was n the oxfrd shop on saturday (got a visual sound open road) but that boost dla for

• Members

i should also add, i got an additional 10% off by paying in cash. and he was willing to drop the Rat to the same price as the Turbo (the 'You Dirty Rat' wasn't there).

and, even thought they're not listed, they might be willing to discuss prices on the Cool Cats (v1 TOD and Drive's aswell as the vibe/trem/metal/chorus) and Dunlop Octavio they also had in there.

in the soundproof room they had some Way Huge too.. Fat Sandwich and Pork Loin i think.. maybe the Angry Troll too.

• Members

i should also add, i got an additional 10% off by paying in cash. and he was willing to drop the Rat to the same price as the Turbo (the 'You Dirty Rat' wasn't there).

and, even thought they're not listed, they might be willing to discuss prices on the Cool Cats (v1 TOD and Drive's aswell as the vibe/trem/metal/chorus) and Dunlop Octavio they also had in there.

in the soundproof room they had some Way Huge too.. Fat Sandwich and Pork Loin i think.. maybe the Angry Troll too.

Damn, I wish I'd known that they offered that 10% off for cash! Never mentioned it to me.

• Members

Damn, I wish I'd known that they offered that 10% off for cash! Never mentioned it to me.

Lots of shops (including high street chains) will give you discounts for paying with cash - but very few will advertise that fact;

it's something you usually have to ask for (and often be very persistent) to get it.

Archived