British Made Reverb Pedal Anyone.....????

21rush12

• Members

I love buying effects from all over the world, when I can afford to but lately decided I'd not really purchased anything home built for quite sometime.......

I'm after a Reverb pedal, spring Reverb a minimum, added extra's a bonus, Digital, Analog are all welcome. I just don't really know of anyone in the UK who produces a quality Reverb pedal.........

Any help in the right direction much appreciated as it's time I supported the home team for a change.........

Cheers

Johnny

• Members

British companies? Or made in Britain?

Marshall RF-1 is a great reverb, and the Blackstar one looks interesting (but over-sized and probably needing a non standard power supply). They're both made in China though I think.

The RF-1 has 2 spring reverb modes.. I use the second one almost exclusively for a great amp type reverb, but it has plate mixed with it so the decay can be set much longer. Really nice idea and well executed!

• Members

Hiya

British made preferably............British companies would also be of interest, but as you've mentioned, Marshall & Blackstar are the only ones I've ever come across apart from stupidly overpriced limited run fuzz boxes.....!!!!

Cheers

• Members

i really can't think of any..

all the small builders are dirt, modulation and delays.. reverbs are more involved than other effects to actually build from what i can tell.

might have to look to Europe bro.. Denmark and Germany? T-Rex / TC Electronics

• Members

i really can't think of any..

all the small builders are dirt, modulation and delays.. reverbs
are
more involved than other effects to actually build from what i can tell.

might have to look to Europe bro.. Denmark and Germany? T-Rex / TC Electronics

Eh, I bet shortscalemike could whip up a reverb using the belton brick without much trouble.

• Members

I don't think they're more involved, but some boutique builders cross over into digital effects, and some don't.

I don't know of any analog guitar effect marketed as a reverb instead of a delay. That might be a cool niche for someone--make something like the Radio Shack tabletop reverb unit into a guitar pedal form factor.

Archived