I saw Dungen tonight by accident

Operator

• Members

So I was at this Oktoberfest thing with my brother this evening, at a place where we often enjoy having brunch. The place makes the best bloody marys. Then, after many pilsners and Underbergers, and bratwurst, it turns out Dungen is playing? At this tiny little backyard Oktoberfest? Anyway, they totally did, and it was awesome. I was in the front row (except it wasn't rows, it was practically in a garage) and could see all their {censored}. The dude uses a Dynacord Echocord, which is great to see. Anyway they were fantastic and when they were taking requests, I said "Ta Det Lungt" and then they played that song of that eponymous album.

BELIEVE IT.

• Members

Without pils this thread is useless.

Right? My phone (only camera I have) died like an hour before they went on. The guitarist was indeed using a red fuzz face, as well as a Roger Mayer Octavia. There was some other three knob orange pedal I didn't recognize, and Marshall pedal. Maybe a couple other things; I don't know, I was pretty sauced. And the Echocord on top of a Deluxe Reverb.

I was more fascinated by the electric piano they were playing, but I have no idea what it is. It sounded like what they use on some of the records. Similar in tone to a Wurli but even more piano-like.

Archived