DIYers / Builders, What are those capacitors ?

warioblast

• Members
interesting,my old inductorless Colorsound was a fantastic sounding pedal,I kinda miss that one actually...that might be a future build in the making!
:idea:

I think I might have a layout for one actually....... want me to look or do you have it already?

• Members
I think I might have a layout for one actually....... want me to look or do you have it already?

actually mate I don't,if you did that'd be fantastic might be the kick up the arse I need to get the soldering Iron fired up again!

...and there is a lad selling a vox wah cheap locally i could mod...hmmm...:idea::cool:

• Members

I have some of those CSA yellow electrolytic caps in the bottom right of that picture in 4.7uf , if you need one. .. unless you aren't building this and just used the pic to ask the question.

I've just bought 2 cheap crybaby. I'm gonna clone my HBE wah and I'm toying with the idea of building a Colorsound clone.

• Members
actually mate I don't,if you did that'd be fantastic might be the kick up the arse I need to get the soldering Iron fired up again!

...and there is a lad selling a vox wah cheap locally i could mod...hmmm...
:idea::cool:

I'll email it to you, for some reason my photobucket doesn't want to let me upload it.

• Members

I'd hazard a guess it's a bit like guys making clones of parts & pannels for old VW Beetles and campers

VW couldn't really care about such a small market,that they themselves have no interest in supporting/exploiting so they neither discourage or encourage it

• Members

ah see a name is a different kettle of kippers altogether,because once you lose it your done,look at VHT amps having their name nicked after they let the trademark lapse

there's a whole industry for buying up old company names and selling them on for rebranding,look at mellow birds coffee from the 70's being relaunched! probably tastes nothing like it did back then...

Archived