NPD (Blackout Effectors content)

strtdv

• Members

Blackout Musket Fuzz #205, pretty unusual in that it's a version 2 pedal, but has the version 1 sparkle finish and graphic.

Awesome fuzz tones out of this pedal. I had tried about 5 different fuzzes before arriving at this one. I wanted something that did the big muff sound but had more flexibility and was less noisy. It looks like I've found that and more.

I can't believe how great the focus and pre knobs are on it. I can get a huge bass response but still keep it clear, just what I wanted!

Anyway, pics or it's a bugera.. (sorry about the cell phone pics)

5145837236_6a9c845d7f_z.jpg

5145236955_d59c3c0d6a_z.jpg

5145837602_c4ff09be6f_z.jpg

Thanks to Woolyh for hooking me up, and for posting it out so quickly (and for selling it to me for a great price)!

I think the rest of the day will be spent making the neighbours walls shake.

Has anyone tried one of these on bass BTW?

• Members

Why would you apologize for those pics? They're REALLY good for cell phone pics, and definitely up to par for non-cell phone pics around here.

ANYWAY. Happy NPD, try not to get lost in the band mix with it. Awesome sounding pedal, but it just doesn't sit in a mix.

Thanks,

I'll try. The Mids knob should help a lot with that I think. I have it a little scooped at the moment for a more classic muff sound, but I can always boost it to cut through a little more.

Oh, and ibentmywookie, that is a classy looking pedal!

I have to say, I probably prefer the new graphic, but I got such a good price on this one I couldn't say no (and it's kinda nice having something that's a little different)

Archived