Jonas Brothers signature Gibson guitar within

devi

• Members

This first reaction says it all:

Please don't confuse me for a fan, but if they've got a signature guitar then kudos to them, I don't have a sig so I can't criticise. However, neither of them play melody makers and neither of them use P-90 pickups, so I'm questioning the relevance of this guitar.

While I'm offering some constructive criticism, could Gibson start offering a little and customisation to all their guitars without radically changing the price, I'd love to be able to choose which pickups to have as stock without having to go to the custom shop and watch the price skyrocket, a bit of interchangeability would be nice and probably not too difficult on your behalf.

1) Design random guitar

2) Put signatures of artists on there

• Members

Is anyone surprised? I think this guitar was more of a 'when' than 'if' question. I think it's a forgone conclusion at this point that any artist that can sell out venues at least the size of outdoor amphitheatres, if not stadiums, will have someone making their sig guitar unless they object to it.

That said, if they made this weren't a super expensive ltd. edition I'd freakin' buy it and refinish it. I know how everyone here is a hard rocking manly man, which is why you all apparently live and die by teen pop music for girls, but I think The Jonas Bros. can never get big enough to ruin how awesome a melody maker with dual P-90's is.

• Members

Remember that time when guitar players actually had to EARN a signature model...

What, like in a Thunderdome scenario where they had to do battle to the death using their best riffs. ruthlessly murdering the other with their wyckyd lixx for the right to the time-honored trophy of The Ultimate Axe?

When was this again?

Archived