The most underated and overlooked pedal ever is

p00n

• Members

the order switcher.

Seriously.

Order switchers give you twice the number of sounds from a fixed chain of effects. I can't help seeing something like a HOG -> Pitchfactor and think it's a shame that you're missing out on Pitchfactor -> HOG.

Have the cake and eat it, mother{censored}er.

Discuss.

• Members

whoops. deleted the post by mistake.

I was going to add the Sound Sculpture Switchblade. Waaay more expensive, but I guess it's better than the MB76.

Oh yes I've seen the Switchblade before, ludicrously expensive although it'll be pretty handy.

Do you have an MB76? It seems like it's a router, not so much a loop switcher. I'm reading the manual and it doesn't say anything about the complexity of options it can handle.

Lets say Input 1 and Output 1 are the instrument input output respectively.

For the effect (a), it'll have to go input 1 (guitar) -> output 2 (send) -> effect (a) -> input 2 (return)

then effect (b) input 2 -> output 3 -> effect (b) -> input 3, so on an so forth.

Then finally input x -> output 1 -> amp

But it seems that when more than one input trim knob is selected, the inputs get mixed. So it seems the routing above wouldn't be able to work right?

• Members

nah mate; I wish I could own one of those. :cry: but, I think each effect should have its own dedicated input and output. i.e

guitar: input 1

effect X: input 2 (return), output 2 (send)

effect Y: input 3 (return), output 3 (send)

main output: output 3

there SHOULD be a way to chain the inputs in different ways. it is a matrix-based switcher (like the switchblade) after all

EDIT: actually, I think it should be more like

effect X: input 3 (return), output 2 (send)

effect Y: input 2 (return), output 3 (send)

or was that you originally wrote? :confused:

• Members

the order switcher.

Seriously.

Order switchers give you twice the number of sounds from a fixed chain of effects. I can't help seeing something like a HOG -> Pitchfactor and think it's a shame that you're missing out on Pitchfactor -> HOG.

Have the cake and eat it, mother{censored}er.

Discuss.

This is hilarious cause I've been waiting to buy parts to build one for my hog/pf uses. Beavis audio has the layout.

• Members
This is hilarious cause I've been waiting to buy parts to build one for my hog/pf uses. Beavis audio has the layout.

:love:

psst build another one to switch the m9 and (hog / pf). loop something cool using the hog + pf on the m9 then send that loop through the hog + pf again on different settings.

that's what I do with my RC-2 and (magicstomp / xp1000). {censored}'s bananas man.

Archived